Model #7000 Eliminator A-frame Ladder
Fits 48" to 54" aboveground pools:Adjustability is made by simply moving side braces up or down depending on pool height.
- Heavy duty construction: Unique one piece handrail/leg design will hold 300lbs.
- Five evenly spaced steps make climbing the ladder easier:
Most other adjustable ladders increase the space between the bottom step and the next step when installed in a 53" or 54" pool.
- Outer steps swing up and lock into upright position:
Some building inspectors now require this instead of a lift-off ladder section.
- No sand required; just fill with water to prevent floating. Most other ladders use a bag filled with sand.
- Two tone color: white and grey: Complements today's pools
- Competitively priced: Compare all of our features with other manufacturers' ladders.
- Ladder now comes complete with a padlock for outer treads.
- Features an anti-entrapment barrier
- Weight guideline: 300 lbs.
- Includes applicable warning labels to alert the swimmer of the appropriate way to use the ladder or step.
- Five year pro-rated warranty.