The new Jandy FloPro Variable Speed Pump is a great option when an energy conserving solution in a small equipment area is required. Medium-head, high-flow pump in an ultra compact body. Excellent choice for small equipment areas.
- This high performance, energy-efficient, variable-speed pump is an easy-to-install, retrofit solution and can deliver up to 90% reduction in electric costs.
- Digital controller included (2 timed speeds/8 speeds).
- Adjustable base options available, which allow for direct replacement of leading Hayward®, Pentair®, Sta-Rite®, and Jandy pumps.
- Equipped with ergonomic cam-lock lid for easy alignment.
- 2.0 HP model
- Interfaces with iAquaLink™, AquaLink® Touch™, AquaLink RS OneTouch™, PDA Systems, and the JEP-R Pump Controller.
- Complies with Appliance Efficiency Standards (Title 20) and qualifies for energy company rebates where available.
- Compact, High performance pump in an ultra compact body. Ideal for small equipment areas.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials for optimal performance and longevity.
- Quiet, Controlled flow dynamics for ultra-quiet operation.