Taking the first step in energy efficiency is simple with the new variable-speed Max-Flo VS. Offering up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed pool pump alternatives via an integrated variable-speed drive and totally-enclosed, permanent magnet motor, Max-Flo VS is an ideal pool upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money.
Variable-speed pool pumps are the ultimate way to save energy. Most other variable-speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps such as Hayward’s Max-Flo Series. The all-new Max-Flo VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5” or 2” plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment.
Max-Flo VS provides customizable speed, duration and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. Programmable timers and a totally-enclosed permanent magnet motor mean this pool pump meets the requirements of swimming pool efficiency standards such as Title 20 and APSP-15.
- Self-Priming capability suction lift up to 8' above water level
Superior pressure rating testable up to 50 psi maximum
Latest hydraulic design for increased efficiency and priming ability
- See-Through strainer cover easy to see when the basket requires cleaning
All models include 1½" x 2" union connections
- Advanced motor design permanent magnet, totally- enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) design provides incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Integrated, programmable, interface customize speed, duration, and priming time while monitoring power consumption
- The digital interface shows power consumption for immediate feedback to maximize energy savings
- Incredibly quiet operation, especially at energy-saving, lower speeds
Aligns with the entire Max-Flo line for seamless retrofit installations