*** Please enter coupon code "GLACIER" at check-out for a $100 coupon off the already low price! ***
Residential pools come in all shapes, sizes, and finishes. Glacier Pool Coolers has created a unit to fit your pool’s needs. The ICE CUBE (GPC-23) is designed for small play pools less than 10,000 gallons. The ICE BLOCK (GPC-25) will efficiently cool a pool up to 20,000 gallons, and the ICEBERG (GPC-210) can cool larger backyard pools up to 30,000 gallons. However, if your pool has a pebble finish (any color), quartz, tile, or any dark colored plaster bottom and your pool volume is close to the gallon limits above, you should go up one size when choosing your unit.
Not only will your pool be refreshing during those hot summer months but your pool water chemistry will be easier to maintain.
A 10 degree drop in water temperature (95' to 85') can result in a savings of 20-25% on chemical consumption.
- It is a fan based system not a heat pump, so it does not need Freon nor does it require the expense of operating a heat pump.
- It is easily incorporated into your pool plumbing system and automated control systems.
- It costs pennies a day to operate. If your pool water is hot, then we are the solution to your problem!
After the water passes through the filter, a bypass is installed to the Glacier Pool Cooler. The pressurized water flows over a medium and is chilled by airflow created by the unit’s fan. The chilled water is pumped back into the pool through its returns.
- Decreases the pool water temperature 10-15 degrees in 12 to 14 hours on average (residential pools) *See water temperature disclaimer below.
- Optional temperature controls for manual pool systems.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Runs with your pool pump and automated systems.
- Energy efficient (low amperage output) 110/115V 8.5 Amps 60/50Hertz.